Working in harsh conditions and dealing with heavy machinery can sometimes be dangerous which is why it is highly recommended to wear the proper type of equipment. Steel toe boots are part of the mandatory safety clothing that workers must wear in order to protect their feet from injuries. Since not all boots are equally safe and qualitative, it is always good to analyze the best models and see which one provides the highest safety conditions.
After a lot of research into the pros and cons of various models and types of work boots with steel toe, we finally picked 12 models. According to several specialists and based on market popularity these are the most comfortable and durable work boots on the market. Take a look at the comparison chart above and you will surely find a pair of work boots that will satisf your needs.
- Top 12 Steel Toe Boots Comparison
- 1. Caterpillar Men’s Second Shift
- 2. Rockhard Steel Toe Work Boots
- 3. KEEN Utility Men’s Milwaukee WP Wide-M
- 4. Dr. Martens Men’s Icon Industrial Strength
- 5. Skechers for Work Men’s 77009 Workshire
- 6. Timberland PRO Men’s Boondock
- 7. Wolverine Men’s W08289 Wolverine
- 8. Condor Men’s Colorado 8″
- 9. Magnum Men’s Austin Boot
- 10. Wolverine Men’s Floorhand Toe Work Boot
- 11. Ariat Men’s Workhog Boot
- 12. Carhartt Men’s Ruggedflex
- Why Wear Safety Boots?
- How to Buy Comfortable Work Boots
- Price Range of the Best Pairs of Safety Boots