Stripping a cable is not only a time-consuming task but it can also be very tiring and annoying, especially if you have other bigger things to do. That’s why wire stripping machines are so helpful, whether they’re automatic or manual. You can use the to strip and cut any type of cable of any thickness without having to waste time and energy. With so many types of stripping machines available on the market, it is quite difficult to find exactly what you need. While some models are equipped with a plethora of impressive features, other come with a nice bundle of accessories. More than that, some machines come at a reasonable price, while others are very expensive.
However, in order to help you find exactly what you need, we have gathered some of the most efficient models out there. Take a look at the comparison table below in order to understand what makes these machines so efficient and practical.
- Top 9 Wire Stripping Machines Comparison
- Steel Dragon Tools WRA20
- StripMeister WSM001
- CopperMine Manual Crank and Drill Operated Copper
- Manual Copper
- LFaize Hand Crank Copper Wire Stripper
- Handheld Copper Wire Stripper Tool
- Yescom Electric Automatic Stripping Machine
- PENSON & CO. Automatic Motorized Electric Stripping Machine
- CO-Z Manual Stripping Machine
- Advantages of Using a Wire Cutting Machine
- Things to Look for in a Stripping Machine
- Frequently Asked Questions