A diaper rash is a very common affliction among babies. It presents as redness and warmth with raised bumps. Although each rash has a different cause and a different cure, the best way to treat them is by using a diaper rash cream. There are so many types and brands of creams and lotions on the market, that it could be incredibly difficult to make the right choice.
The best rash creams contain active ingredients that are known to be great for healing and protecting. Most of these baby creams contain Calendula which is natural and antibacterial oil. Also, they contain zinc dioxide which acts as a barrier between your baby’s skin and moisture. They could also contain vitamins that are added to soothe the inflamed skin.
- Top 10 Diaper Rash Creams Comparison
- 1. Babo Botanicals
- 2. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment
- 3. Triple Paste Medicated Ointment
- 4. Earth Mama Organic Diaper Balm
- 5. Weleda Diaper Care Cream
- 6. Aquaphor Baby Healing Protectant
- 7. TriDerma Stubborn Diaper Rash
- 8. Desitin Maximum Strength Cream
- 9. Balmex Activ-Guard Cream
- 10. Seventh Generation Diaper Cream
- What Causes Diaper Rash?
- Frequently Asked Questions