If you want to give glow in the dark body paint a try but you don’t know much about it, this is the right place to be. This spectacular body paint is a phosphorescent paint whose effects seems magic. Made from crystals that contain strontium aluminum or silver-activated zinc sulfide, the paint can easily last for several hours on your body.
It is available in many colors, but the most popular colors are green, blue, pink and yellow. However, it can also be found in red, purple or orange. After a long research into the pros and cons of various dark paint kits, we finally picked 12 models. In the matrix below, we have compared each model. Take a look at their pros and cons and choose the right paint for your needs.
- Top 12 Glow in The Dark Paints
- 1. neon nights Body Paint
- 2. Ultra Green V10
- 3. Tulip 29025 Dimensional Glow Fabric Paint
- 4. DecoArt DS50-10
- 5. UV Neon Face & Body Paint Glow Kit
- 6. Astro Premium – Light Green
- 7. festiFace Ultra Glow UV Neon Face
- 8. Neon Glow Blacklight Body Paint
- 9. Art ‘N Glow Acrylic Paint
- 10. GloMania GREEN MX24
- 11. FolkArt Glow
- 12. BioColor Paint
- Tips for Painting with Luminous Paint