If you want to give glow in the dark body paint a try but you don’t know much about it, this is the right place to be. This spectacular body paint is a phosphorescent paint whose effects seems magic. Made from crystals that contain strontium aluminum or silver-activated zinc sulfide, the paint can easily last for several hours on your body.
It is available in many colors, but the most popular colors are green, blue, pink and yellow. However, it can also be found in red, purple or orange. After a long research into the pros and cons of various dark paint kits, we finally picked 8 models. In the matrix below, we have compared each model. Take a look at their pros and cons and choose the right paint for your needs.
- Top 8 Glow in The Dark Paints
- Ultra Green V10
- Astro Premium – Light Green
- Neon Glow Blacklight Body Paint
- UV Neon Face & Body Paint Glow Kit
- Tulip 29025 Dimensional Glow Fabric Paint
- DecoArt DS50-10
- Art ‘N Glow Acrylic Paint
- GloMania GREEN MX24
- festiFace Ultra Glow UV Neon Face
- Tips for Painting with Luminous Paint