There is nothing more important in this world than you and your baby’s health. If you are pregnant you need to have a healthy diet. This is one of the most important factors to consider during pregnancy. In fact, good nutrition during this period is a must, these days. However, we know how hard is to eat meals with all the food groups. We also know how complicated is to find the right vitamins and minerals your baby needs. Experts say it is very important to know what to choose. There are so many types of vitamins on the market, that finding exactly what you need could be a bit confusing. Plus, all vitamins are different from all another. That’s why it could be difficult to choose the right one. However, according to several doctors and pregnancy experts, it doesn’t seem to matter what vitamin you take as all of them contains the most important ingredients: folate and iron.
Some of you might be thinking “ Should I take multivitamins during pregnancy? Is it safe for my unborn baby?” Just take a look at your regular vitamins. You will see that there are no nutrients needed for pregnancy period. These vitamins are high in folic acid and iron. The folic acid will help in spinal birth defects prevention while the iron is for blood support, bone, skin and immune health.
- Top 6 Prenatal Vitamins Comparison
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code
- Rainbow Light – Prenatal One Multivitamin
- Mama Bird Prenatal Multivitamin
- New Chapter Perfect Vitamins
- One A Day Women’s Prenatal Multivitamins
- Nature Made Prenatal + DHA 200 mg Softgels
- Nutrients and Vitamins for Pregnancy
- Truth or Myth? Vitamins During Pregnancy Help You Lose Weight